Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Scotland, here we come!

So my friend and I have been planning a trip for awhile, and we finally booked our tickets...I'm soooooo excited!!!



We are going to the UK for two weeks, to celebrate Hogmanay in Scotland, and finish up in one of my favorite cities, London!



A lot of people question why we would go to the UK in the middle of winter, but honestly, I'm not a beach person. I'd much rather cozy up in warm pubs with a pint and hearty meal.



We have an awesome itinerary planned, with trips to places i've been dreaming of visiting forever, like the Isle of Skye and the Cotswolds. We're going to stay in a haunted hotel, see a show in London, have tea, day trips to Bath and St. Andrews and Oxford!




I can't wait to meet up with good friends and make some memories!

*All images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment